Who created the universe according to Marvel?
|Various characters of the Marvel Universe. Promotional art for the 2006–2007 miniseries Civil War by Steve McNiven.|
|Created by||Marvel Comics|
|Original work||Marvel Mystery Comics #7 (1940, Golden Age) Fantastic Four #12 (1963, modern continuity)|
|Owner||Marvel Entertainment, LLC (The Walt Disney Company)|
Who was the first being in the Marvel Universe?
1 Galactus (Before Time)
He’s also insanely old. Galactus actually existed before this universe – meaning he existed before the one all these ancient characters created and inhabit – and that likely makes him the oldest character currently in the Marvel Universe.
Who is the God of Marvel Universe?
One Above All is mentioned in the Appendix glossary of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, described as “the entity believed to be the supreme being/creator of the Omniverse”.
- Who created the universe according to Marvel?
- Who was the first being in the Marvel Universe?
- Who is the God of Marvel Universe?
- Who is the oldest superhero?
- Who were the first beings in the MCU?
- Who joined Avengers in order?
- Who was second avenger?
- Who is the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe?
- Who can defeat Scarlet Witch?
- Who can defeat one-above-all?
- Who is the strongest villain in Marvel?
- Who is Thanos boss?
- Who is Avengers main enemy?
- Who will be the next Thanos?
- Who will be villain in Avengers 5?
- Who is the villain after Thanos?
- Will there be Avengers 5?
- Is Tony Stark coming back?
- Who will next Iron Man?
- Who is new Iron Man?