How did universe get started?
Our universe began with an explosion of space itself – the Big Bang. Starting from extremely high density and temperature, space expanded, the universe cooled, and the simplest elements formed.
How did the universe begin from nothing?
Virtually all astronomers now believe that the universe sprang forth in what is known as the “Big Bang” explosion, from a state of extraordinary compression and phenomenally high temperature in which forces such as gravity and electromagnetism were unified in a single, all-encompassing force.
Who created universe?
Many religious persons, including many scientists, hold that God created the universe and the various processes driving physical and biological evolution and that these processes then resulted in the creation of galaxies, our solar system, and life on Earth.
- How did universe get started?
- How did the universe begin from nothing?
- Who created universe?
- What was there before the universe?
- Is it possible to create matter from nothing?
- Is it possible for something to come from nothing?
- Can the universe create Itself?
- Who created God?
- What is beyond the universe?
- How will the universe end?
- How many universes are there?
- Can we travel to other universes?
- Does space ever end?
- What does space smell like?
- How cold is space?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- Is the universe infinite?
- What is the biggest thing in existence?
- Are there other universes?
- Do we live in a parallel universe?