How was the universe created?
Our universe began with an explosion of space itself – the Big Bang. Starting from extremely high density and temperature, space expanded, the universe cooled, and the simplest elements formed. Gravity gradually drew matter together to form the first stars and the first galaxies.
What is the real origin of the universe?
The most widely accepted explanation is the big bang theory. Learn about the explosion that started it all and how the universe grew from the size of an atom to encompass everything in existence today.
What was there before the universe?
In the beginning, there was an infinitely dense, tiny ball of matter. Then, it all went bang, giving rise to the atoms, molecules, stars and galaxies we see today. Or at least, that’s what we’ve been told by physicists for the past several decades.
- How was the universe created?
- What is the real origin of the universe?
- What was there before the universe?
- What is beyond our universe?
- What are the 5 theories of the origin of the universe?
- How did the universe start timeline?
- What is the beliefs about the origin of the universe?
- When was the world created by God?
- What is God made of?
- Why did God make us?
- Who is first man in the world?
- When was the first person born?
- Who created human beings?
- Who was the first person that ever died?
- When was death discovered?
- Who was the first person killed by a car?
- Who Bridget Driscoll?
- Who was the first pedestrian killed by a car?
- What was the first car accident?
- Which country invented cars?