Where does the Marvel universe begin?
The series most credited for kick-starting the Marvel Universe, Fantastic Four proved a commercial success due in large part to its three-dimensional characters. It’s also credited as the comic that put Stan Lee and Jack Kirby on the map!
When did the Marvel multiverse start?
Multiverse (Marvel Comics)
|First appearance||The Avengers #85 (February 1971)|
|See also||Features of the Marvel Universe|
1 more row
Who created the entire Marvel Universe?
Though the concept of a shared universe was not new or unique to comic books in 1961, writer/editor Stan Lee, together with several artists including Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, created a series of titles where events in one book would have repercussions in another title and serialized stories would show characters’
- Where does the Marvel universe begin?
- When did the Marvel multiverse start?
- Who created the entire Marvel Universe?
- Who is the God of Marvel Universe?
- What are Marvel fans called?
- Did Stan Lee create all Marvel characters?
- Did the one above all create the Marvel universe?
- Who was the first being in the Marvel universe?
- Is Earth-616 the main universe?
- Is Earth-616 and 199999 the same?
- Is there an Earth 0 in Marvel?
- Are Earth-199999 and Earth-616 the same?
- What Earth is Deadpool from?
- What Earth is venom from?
- Why does Mysterio say 616?
- What Earth is Spider-Man Tobey Maguire?
- What Earth is Tom Holland Spider-Man From?
- What Earth is Miles Morales from?
- Why does the Spider have a 42 on it?
- Is Black Spider-Man Venom?