Why is community-based management of natural resources important?
CBNRM promotes conservation through the sustainable use of natural resources, enables communities to generate income that can be used for rural development, and promotes democracy and good governance in local institutions.
What is an example of natural resource management?
Examples of these kinds of projects include: micro-watershed management, irrigation water management, soil and water conservation, community forestry, community-based coastal zone fisheries management, and conservation of biodiversity.
What is community resource management?
Community resource management is a process tailored to the needs and traditions of local groups, which aims to create equitable and sustained access to natural resources, while minimizing damage to ecosystems on which they depend.
- Why is community-based management of natural resources important?
- What is an example of natural resource management?
- What is community resource management?
- What are the key concerns of NRM?
- Which resources are community based resources?
- What is community resource management PDF?
- What is community resources in teaching and learning?
- What is community based management NSTP?
- How can we conserve community resources?
- What are 10 ways to conserve natural resources?
- How do we manage natural resources?
- How can we improve natural resources?
- What are the benefits and importance of natural resources?
- What are the 5 most important natural resources?
- What is the importance of conservation of natural resources?
- What are the four methods of natural resources conservation?
- What is the role of natural resources in economic development?
- How can natural resources be conserved and developed?
- What are the 4 types of natural resources?
- How many types of natural resources are there?