How can we prevent airborne diseases Class 9?
Solution : The ways of preventing the spread of air borne diseases are: <br> (i) Avoiding direct contact with an infected person. <br> (ii) Not sharing articles used by infected persons. <br> (iii) Use of mask/gloves/handkerchief.
How can we prevent air borne and vector borne diseases?
1. Ensure your vaccinations are up to date for diseases prevalent in the area. 2. Wear light-coloured, long-sleeved shirts and long trousers, tucked into socks or boots, and use insect repellent on exposed skin and clothing to protect yourself from being bitten by mosquitoes, sandflies or ticks.
Which equipment is important to prevent airborne diseases?
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Personal protective equipment forms a cornerstone of protection against airborne diseases.  All healthcare workers who enter the negative pressure room should wear an appropriately fit-tested N95 respirator.
- How can we prevent airborne diseases Class 9?
- How can we prevent air borne and vector borne diseases?
- Which equipment is important to prevent airborne diseases?
- What are the three basic elements of airborne precautions?
- What causes airborne disease?
- What are 5 types of airborne disease?
- What is airborne isolation?
- What does airborne precaution mean?
- Which of the following is an airborne disease?
- What type of PPE is used for droplet precautions?
- Which of the following is most important to prevent the spread of disease from patients on contact precautions to staff and visitors?
- What is the most effective way to prevent infection?
- What are 5 ways to prevent disease?
- How can you prevent viruses from spreading?
- What are the 10 principles of infection prevention?
- What is true about airborne transmission?
- What are 3 methods of controlling the spread of infection?
- What are the 3 most important actions to prevent infection?
- Why is it important to prevent the spread of infection?
- What are 5 ways to prevent non communicable diseases?