How often can you get free light bulbs from Duke Energy?
The Kit. Every Energy Kit used makes a real difference. When you install energy-efficient showerheads, faucet aerators and replace lightbulbs, the energy saved every day adds up. Duke Energy provides one FREE Energy Kit per household every 36 months for qualified Duke Energy account holders.
How can I get free Duke Energy bulbs?
In order to claim your free bulbs, “eligible customers can order online or by telephone. For online ordering, go to your Online Services page and visit the “My Products and Services” section. To order by phone, please call 800.943. 7585.
Does Duke Energy still give free light bulbs?
If you’re a Duke Power customer in the following states (North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, and South Carolina), then you can get a free My Energy kit. Don’t forget Duke also gives their customers 15 free CFL lightbulbs too!
- How often can you get free light bulbs from Duke Energy?
- How can I get free Duke Energy bulbs?
- Does Duke Energy still give free light bulbs?
- What are the most energy-saving light bulbs?
- What comes in a Duke Energy Kit?
- What is Duke Energy wise?
- How much energy is wasted producing heat by CFL and LED light emitting diode bulbs?
- What are the disadvantages of LED light bulbs?
- Are LED lights better than energy-saving bulbs?
- Do LED lights make your electric bill high?
- What uses the most electricity in a home?
- Which light bulbs are the cheapest to run?
- How much does it cost to run a 60W LED light bulb for 24 hours?
- Is it cheaper to leave lights on or turn on and off?
- How much does it cost to run a TV all day?
- How much does it cost to leave a light on for an hour?
- Does a TV use more electricity than a light bulb?
- Why should you turn off the lights when you leave a room?
- Do lamps use electricity when turned off?
- Does leaving a phone charger plugged in use electricity?