Has anyone reached Blackhole? By their calculations, quantum mechanics could feasibly turn the event horizon into a giant wall of fire and anything coming into contact would burn in an instant. In that sense, black holes lead nowhere because nothing could ever get inside. This, however, violates Einstein’s general theory of relativity.
What happens if a person goes into a black hole? If you leapt heroically into a stellar-mass black hole, your body would be subjected to a process called ‘spaghettification’ (no, really, it is). The black hole’s gravity force would compress you from top to toe, while stretching you at the same time… thus, spaghetti.
Can you survive a black hole? Thus, the person would pass through the event horizon unaffected, not be stretched into a long, thin noodle, survive and float painlessly past the black hole’s horizon. A person falling into a supermassive black hole would likely survive.
Has anyone been in a black hole and survived? Regardless of the explanation, we do know that it is highly unlikely that anyone entering a black hole would survive. Nothing escapes a black hole. Any trip into a black hole would be one way. The gravity is too strong and you could not go back in space and time to return home.
- Has anyone reached Blackhole? – Additional Questions
- What can destroy a black hole?
- What escaped a black hole?
- Does time stop in a black hole?
- Can we travel through black holes?
- What would you see inside a black hole?
- Can we see future in black hole?
- What lies beyond a black hole?
- What is the closest black hole to Earth?
- Will the Sun explode?
- How long do black holes live?
- Are wormholes real?