Is X-Men and the Avengers in the same universe?
Yet, for now, still, the X-Men mutants and the Avengers do not coexist in the same universe. It’s a comics-based world, though, and maybe the Quantum Realm of Ant-Man 3 will change all that we know about the current MCU timeline.
Why Wolverine is not in Avengers?
Originally Answered: Why isn’t Wolverine in The Avengers? In the MCU because the movie rights of the characters belonged to FOX, but now that Disney purchased Fox they’re free to use him eventually. Note that he’s usually associated with the X-Men, but in the comics he has also been a member of the avengers.
Do Xmen and Avengers ever meet?
X-Men (AvX or AvsX) is a 2012 crossover event that was featured in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The event, consisting of an eponymous limited series and numerous tie-in books, involves the return of the Phoenix Force and the subsequent war between the Avengers and the X-Men.
- Is X-Men and the Avengers in the same universe?
- Why Wolverine is not in Avengers?
- Do Xmen and Avengers ever meet?
- Does Deadpool join the Avengers?
- Will Magneto be in the MCU?
- Is Wolverine going to be in Avengers?
- Does Wolverine appear in The Avengers?
- Does Wolverine ever become an avenger?
- Will Wolverine be in Avengers game?
- Who is Marvel new Wolverine?
- Is Hugh Jackman in Marvel’s Wolverine?
- Will Wolverine be a PS5 exclusive?
- Will Wolverine be rated M?
- Will Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine be on PS4?
- Will God of War only be on the PS5?
- How old is Kratos?
- Will Kratos go to Egypt?
- What did Kratos saw on the wall?
- Who killed all the Giants in God of War?
- What is Loki the god of?