How can the universe exist from nothing?
From just empty space itself — although it is empty space filled with a large amount of field energy — a natural process has created the entire observable Universe, rich in structure, as we see it today. That’s the big idea of getting a Universe from nothing, but it isn’t satisfying to everyone.
Who created God?
We ask, “If all things have a creator, then who created God?” Actually, only created things have a creator, so it’s improper to lump God with his creation. God has revealed himself to us in the Bible as having always existed. Atheists counter that there is no reason to assume the universe was created.
What’s the probability of God existing?
A scientist has calculated that there is a 67% chance that God exists. Dr Stephen Unwin has used a 200-year-old formula to calculate the probability of the existence of an omnipotent being.
- How can the universe exist from nothing?
- Who created God?
- What’s the probability of God existing?
- What are the 5 proofs of God’s existence?
- How do we know God exists?
- What are the three main arguments for the existence of God?
- Which is world’s oldest religion?
- What is a omnipotent being?
- How many religions are there?
- Which religion did Jesus follow?
- What religion spread the fastest?
- What’s the biggest religion?
- What religions dont believe in God?
- Which religion is closest to science?
- Who is the No 1 religion in the world?
- What is the purest religion?
- What God is God?
- Where do most atheists live?
- Which country believe in god most?
- Are atheists happier?