What age do you get sweaty armpits?
Kids start to have body odor around the time puberty starts and hormones change. Usually, this happens when females are 8–13 years old, and males are 9–14. But it can also be normal to start puberty earlier or later.
What are sweaty armpits a sign of?
People with hyperhidrosis appear to have overactive sweat glands. The uncontrollable sweating can lead to significant discomfort, both physical and emotional. When excessive sweating affects the hands, feet, and armpits, it is called focal hyperhidrosis. In most cases, no cause can be found.
Is sweating more part of puberty?
The increase in various hormones during puberty makes the body’s sweat glands more active and they produce more sweat.
- What age do you get sweaty armpits?
- What are sweaty armpits a sign of?
- Is sweating more part of puberty?
- At what age do you sweat the most?
- How long is puberty for a girl?
- Why does my teenager sweat so much?
- Why does my 12 year old sweat so much?
- Why do I sweat so easily?
- Why am I sweating so much all of a sudden?
- How do I stop my armpits from sweating in school?
- Why do my armpits sweat so much even when I’m cold?
- How can I stop my armpits from sweating forever?
- Does shaving armpits reduce sweat?
- Does hyperhidrosis go away after puberty?
- How do I know if I have hyperhidrosis?
- Is hyperhidrosis serious?
- Is hyperhidrosis genetic?
- Can I self diagnose hyperhidrosis?
- Is hyperhidrosis a disability?
- Who treats hyperhidrosis?