What are 3 things that cause acid rain?
Rotting vegetation and erupting volcanoes release some chemicals that can cause acid rain, but most acid rain is a product of human activities. The biggest sources are coal-burning power plants, factories, and automobiles.
What are 5 causes of acid rain?
Human activities leading to chemical gas emissions such as sulfur and nitrogen are the primary contributors to acid rain. Factories, power generations facilities, and automobiles are the chief emitters of sulfur and nitrogen gases.
Why acid rain is caused?
Acid rain is caused by a chemical reaction that begins when compounds such as sulphur dioxide and oxides of nitrogen are released into the air. These substances can rise very high up into the atmosphere, where they mix and react with water, oxygen, and other chemicals to form more acidic pollutants called acid rain.
- What are 3 things that cause acid rain?
- What are 5 causes of acid rain?
- Why acid rain is caused?
- What are 3 ways to reduce acid rain?
- What causes acid rain quizlet?
- How can you make acid rain?
- What is acid rain for kids?
- Can acid rain burn your skin?
- What Colour is acid rain?
- What is the pH of acidic rain?
- Can you drink rain water?
- Is milk an acid?
- What is human blood pH?
- How can I test my pH without strips?
- What pH is good for urine?
- Is coffee an acid or base?
- What pH is Coke?
- Is Coke an acid or base?
- What pH are lemons?
- What is the pH of a pineapple?