Why is my hair suddenly getting curly?
Your hair may become curly with age if you inherited both straight and curly hair genes from your parents. Some of these genes can be inactive at birth but then become turned on by hormones, aging, or other factors including medication, nutrition, stress, illness, or pollution.
Can straight hair turn curly during puberty?
The follicle of straight hair is completely round while the follicle of curly hair is slight bean shaped. During puberty, the hair follicles can change and cause your hair to become curly.
Can straight hair go curly?
Puberty, menopause and pregnancy all cause hormonal shifts that can make your tresses go from straight to curly hair. In fact, 40-50% of women experience major changes in their hair while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Why is my hair suddenly getting curly?
- Can straight hair turn curly during puberty?
- Can straight hair go curly?
- Can hair get curlier as you get older?
- How do I get my straight hair back?
- Can straight hair become wavy?
- Can straight hair get waves?
- Can white people have Type 4 hair?
- What is Type 3 natural hair?
- What type of hair is my hair?
- Which hair type is most attractive?
- Is there a 4D hair type?
- How do I know if my hair is really curly?
- How do I activate my curly hair gene?
- Is frizzy hair really curly?
- Why is my hair curly when wet?
- What is Type 2 wavy hair?
- Why is my hair fluffy after I wash it?
- Is my hair curly or wavy?
- What are the 4 types of curly hair?