What are the extreme effects of global warming?
We already see effects scientists predicted, such as the loss of sea ice, melting glaciers and ice sheets, sea level rise, and more intense heat waves. Scientists predict global temperature increases from human-made greenhouse gases will continue. Severe weather damage will also increase and intensify.
What are the factors that affect extreme weather?
Ask: What are the factors that affect extreme weather? Elicit responses from students such as: the sun (temperature), water (precipitation), and other atmospheric conditions like jet stream, pressure, wind, humidity, and clouds.
Is extreme cold due to global warming?
A study has found that extreme cold weather is probably caused by the stretching of the polar vortex in the stratosphere, which results from global warming. Scientists have discovered that recent cold weather extremes may be linked to global warming, a study published in Science said on Thursday.
- What are the extreme effects of global warming?
- What are the factors that affect extreme weather?
- Is extreme cold due to global warming?
- Does global warming make it rain more?
- Is it too late to stop global warming?
- Why is it getting colder 2021?
- Why this winter is so cold?
- Can global warming cause snow?
- What causes cold weather?
- Is the sun getting hotter?
- How cold is space?
- Is it healthier to live in a warm or cold climate?
- Do you age slower in cold?
- Which climate is healthiest?
- What’s worse being too hot or too cold?
- What is the highest temperature a human can survive?
- Are people in warm climates happier?
- Is cold air good for your lungs?
- Can you freeze your lungs?
- What climate is best for lungs?