What was the universe like in the beginning?
Origins. In the first moments after the Big Bang, the universe was extremely hot and dense. As the universe cooled, conditions became just right to give rise to the building blocks of matter – the quarks and electrons of which we are all made.
What was the first thing to exist?
The earliest life forms we know of were microscopic organisms (microbes) that left signals of their presence in rocks about 3.7 billion years old. The signals consisted of a type of carbon molecule that is produced by living things.
Who is the creator of this universe?
Brahma is said to be the source of all the knowledge that exists in this world.
- What was the universe like in the beginning?
- What was the first thing to exist?
- Who is the creator of this universe?
- How big was the universe at the beginning?
- How can the universe be infinite if it had a beginning?
- How did the universe begin from nothing?
- How big was the universe at 1 second old?
- How will the universe end?
- How many universes are there?
- How was space created?
- What is beyond the universe?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How long will the universe exist?
- Does time ever end?
- When did time begin?
- Is time finite or infinite?
- Is time a illusion?
- How did time start?
- Does time really exist?
- Is reality an illusion?