What is the most acidic rain ever recorded?
The lowest value recorded was pH 2.85, and the highest was 5.95 pH. Between 1969 and 1974, no pH reading exceeded 5.0. “Clean” rain should have a pH value somewhere between 5.3 and 5.6 pH.
Where was the worst acid rain recorded?
China had its worst spell of acid rain in August with Beijing among the hardest hit, the China Meteorological Administration said Friday. The CMA report said 19 of the 155 acid-rain monitoring stations across China recorded acid rain every rainy day last month.
Is acid rain painful?
While acid rain can be incredibly detrimental for the environment and will kill many plants and animals over a long enough exposure, it won’t directly hurt or kill you.
- What is the most acidic rain ever recorded?
- Where was the worst acid rain recorded?
- Is acid rain painful?
- Can acid rain melt skin?
- Can you drink acid rain?
- What are 3 effects of acid rain?
- What does acid rain look like?
- What are effects of acid rain?
- What is acid rain made of?
- How do we stop acid rain?
- How long does acid rain last?
- When did acid rain start?
- Is acid rain getting better?
- Is acid rain rare?
- Is acid fog real?
- Has London ever had acid rain?
- Why is London so foggy?
- What is acid rain for kids?
- What Colour is acid rain?
- What are 5 facts about acid rain?