What can I study at university with BTEC Applied Science?
Students can progress directly into work, apprenticeships or a wide range of science-based degree level courses including: Biomedical Science, Sports Therapy, Pharmaceutical Science, Paramedic Science, Radiography, Biological Life Sciences, Nursing, Veterinary Nursing and Applied Chemistry.
Do universities accept Applied Science BTEC?
In short, universities do accept BTECs as an alternative (or an addition to) A-Levels. However, some more competitive universities such as Oxbridge may require you to do an A-Level or two alongside BTEC. It is important to keep in mind that different universities have different entry grade requirements.
What jobs can you do with Applied Science Level 3?
- Forensic Scientist.
- Research Scientist.
- Laboratory Technician.
- What can I study at university with BTEC Applied Science?
- Do universities accept Applied Science BTEC?
- What jobs can you do with Applied Science Level 3?
- Is BTEC Applied Science Level 3 good?
- What are the courses under Applied Science?
- What skills does applied science give you?
- What are the careers in applied social science?
- What’s the difference between applied science and science degree?
- How is applied science used in everyday life?
- Is applied science a good degree?
- What is the goal of applied science?
- Is nursing a basic or applied science?
- What type of science is nursing?
- Can nurses be scientists?
- What’s the difference between Nursing Science and nursing?
- What is the lowest level of nursing?
- How much do nursing science earn?
- Do you need a degree to be a nurse?
- What type of nursing gets paid the most?
- How long does it take to be a nurse?