What are side effects of puberty?
- Growth of pubic hair, other body hair, and facial hair.
- Enlargement of testicles and penis.
- Muscle growth.
- Growth spurt.
- Deepening of the voice.
Why do I feel weird during puberty?
Change Can Feel Kind of Strange
While your body is adjusting to all the new hormones, so is your mind. During puberty, you might feel confused or have strong emotions that you’ve never experienced before. You may feel anxious about how your changing body looks. You might feel overly sensitive or become easily upset.
Does puberty affect health?
Accelerated puberty also increases health risk behaviors, such as early sexual activity and violence. Associations have been found between early pubertal development in girls and sexual abuse, severe psychosocial stress, and even absence of the father.
- What are side effects of puberty?
- Why do I feel weird during puberty?
- Does puberty affect health?
- What are the 5 stages of puberty?
- When does puberty end?
- How does puberty affect the brain?
- What are the negative changes that may occur in puberty?
- Can puberty make you depressed?
- How does puberty affect your self worth?
- How can puberty be traumatic?
- When do girls start feeling insecure?
- What age do people feel most confident?
- What age group has the lowest self-esteem?
- What age are girls most confident?
- Who is likely to have the highest self-esteem?
- Who has the lowest self-esteem in the world?
- What country has the lowest self-esteem?
- What is the least mature identity status?
- Which type of parenting is most effective during adolescence?
- Why does identity crisis occur in teenage years?