Can natural resources be man made?
Think of the things that come directly from the environment. Air, water, and soil are resources that exist in nature. People cannot make natural resources. People need to protect our natural resources because they can not be replaced.
Where do you find natural resources?
Natural resources are those that occur in an environment in their natural form, unchanged by human tinkering and industry. Air and water are certainly the top two that are key for human survival. Other biggies—coal, gas and oil—are now mega industries in our developed world.
Where do most natural resources come from?
|Sr. No.||Country Name||Main Natural Resources|
|1||Russia||Coal, oil, gold, gas and timber|
|2||United States||Natural gas, gold, copper and oil|
|3||Saudi Arabia||Gas, timber and oil|
|4||Canada||Uranium, timber, oil, phosphate and gas|
- Can natural resources be man made?
- Where do you find natural resources?
- Where do most natural resources come from?
- Where do natural resources come from one word answer?
- Who uses the most natural resources?
- What is the most abundant resource on earth?
- Does Africa have the most natural resources?
- What country has the best natural resources?
- What continent has the most natural resources?
- Why is Africa poor if they have diamonds?
- How blessed is Africa?
- Why has Africa not developed?
- Which is the poorest continent in the world?
- Why was Africa called the Dark continent?
- What is the poorest country in Africa?
- Who is best country in Africa?
- Which is richest country in Africa?
- Which country is No 1 poor country?
- Which country has no poverty?
- Which country has lowest poverty?