What happens when u reach the end of the universe?
If the Universe holds enough matter, including dark matter, the combined gravitational attraction of everything will gradually halt this expansion and precipitate the ultimate collapse. Over time, galaxies, then individual stars, will smash into each other more frequently, killing off any life on nearby planets.
How far is the end of universe?
The comoving distance from Earth to the edge of the observable universe is about 14.26 gigaparsecs (46.5 billion light-years or 4.40×1026 m) in any direction.
Do we know where the end of the universe is?
As far as we can tell, there is no edge to the universe. Space spreads out infinitely in all directions. Furthermore, galaxies fill all of the space through-out the entire infinite universe. This conclusion is reached by logically combining two observations.
- What happens when u reach the end of the universe?
- How far is the end of universe?
- Do we know where the end of the universe is?
- Do parallel universes exist?
- Is universe infinite or finite?
- Where is end of space?
- What is beyond the universe?
- What is outside of our universe?
- Where does the universe start and finish?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How many universes are there?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- What created the universe?
- Will the Big Rip happen?
- Why is the Big Rip not possible?
- Will the universe stop expanding?
- Can space be ripped?
- What is the big slurp?
- How big is the universe?
- How old is the universe?