Should we eat junk during periods?
It’s OK to have sugar in moderation, but eating too much of it can cause a spike in energy followed by a crash. This can worsen your mood. If you tend to feel moody, depressed, or anxious during your period, watching your sugar intake can help regulate your mood.
Should we avoid junk food during periods?
Avoid eating junk foods like processing chips that are high in sodium. This prevents abdominal cramps during periods. Refrain from eating dishes prepared from refined wheat flour (Maida). These include pasta, pizza bread, biscuits etc.
Why do I want to eat junk food on my period?
Fluctuations in hormones affect your neurotransmitters, typically at the time that your egg is released during ovulation. Your body craves carbs, fat and sweets, so you reach for these high-calorie treats. This is an attempt to boost the lower levels of serotonin currently being produced by your body.
- Should we eat junk during periods?
- Should we avoid junk food during periods?
- Why do I want to eat junk food on my period?
- What do girls like to eat during periods?
- What should we not do in periods?
- What helps a girl on her period?
- How much blood do you lose on your period?
- How can I sit on my period without leaking?
- Can we drink milk during periods?
- Can I shave my legs during period?
- What should you do during periods?
- What makes your period end faster?
- Should you sleep more on your period?
- Can you swim with a pad?
- Can pads get wet?
- Is putting in a tampon painful?
- How do I stop my period for a day?
- Is free bleeding better?
- How many days is a normal period last?
- Can I shorten my period?