What would happen if the Earth get swallowed by a black hole?
Bad News for Earth
The same gravitational effects that produced spaghettification would start to take effect here. The edge of the Earth closest to the black hole would feel a much stronger force than the far side. As such, the doom of the entire planet would be at hand. We would be pulled apart.
Is Universe in a black hole?
The birth of our universe may have come from a black hole. Most experts agree that the universe started as an infinitely hot and dense point called a singularity.
Does time stop in a black hole?
Time does stop at the event horizon of a black hole, but only as seen by someone outside the black hole. This is because any physical signal will get infinitely redshifted at the event horizon, thus never reaching the outside observer. Someone falling into a black hole, however, would not see time stop.
- What would happen if the Earth get swallowed by a black hole?
- Is Universe in a black hole?
- Does time stop in a black hole?
- Can humans create a black hole?
- What is the universe inside of?
- Is there life inside black holes?
- What’s inside a black hole?
- How was the universe created?
- How will the universe end?
- What is beyond our universe?
- How did space come from nothing?
- Does nothingness exist?
- Can the universe Create Itself?
- Who created universe?
- Does God exist Yes or no?
- Who created God?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- Is the universe infinite?
- What year will it be in 7.5 billion years?
- How many universes are there?