Can an object have velocity but no acceleration? If an object moves with a velocity and there is no acceleration, then the velocity remains constant. His velocity after five second will be equal to his initial velocity.
Can you have nonzero and zero velocity at the same time? Solution : (i) No, if the speed of a body is zero it is at rest , so , velocity is also equal to zero, <br> (ii) No, speed of the particle is equal to magnitude of its velocity.
Can acceleration exist when velocity is zero? A body can have acceleration even if its velocity is zero at a given instant of time.
What happens when velocity is zero? When is Velocity Zero? The object has zero velocity when it does not displace with time. The velocity of the object is zero when there is no displacement of the object. The position of the object between two different time intervals remains the same.
- Can an object have velocity but no acceleration? – Additional Questions
- Can a body have zero velocity and still acceleration give an example?
- Can an object have zero acceleration and nonzero velocity at the same time give examples?
- Can a body have zero velocity and still acceleration give Example Class 9?
- Can you have zero acceleration and nonzero velocity explain using a VX T graph?