Can-Am Maverick clutch bolt torque? factory spec. Install drive clutch bolt and torque to 89ft-lbs.
How do you torque a clutch pressure plate? Tighten all bolts evenly, ¼ turn at a time in a crisscross pattern until pressure plate is completely drawn-up to the flywheel. Final torque to: 25 – 28 ft/lbs. Note: These specifications apply only to the fasteners supplied by Centerforce.
Can-Am primary clutch bolt size?
2006-2020 Can-Am Outlander UPGRADED Primary Hex Clutch Bolt.
|Dimensions||6 × 10 × 1 in|
What is the torque on a Polaris primary clutch? Hold the primary clutch using a clutch holding tool (SLP #20-202) and torque the primary clutch retaining bolt to 80 ft/lbs (130 Nm).
- Can-Am Maverick clutch bolt torque? – Additional Questions
- Can Am Outlander secondary clutch bolt torque specs?
- How do you torque a Rzr clutch?
- How do you install a primary clutch on a Polaris RZR?
- How do you make a Polaris clutch puller?
- How do you remove a primary clutch without a puller?
- What thread is a Polaris clutch puller?
- How do you remove a primary clutch that is stuck?
- How do you make a clutch removal tool?
- How do you remove the secondary clutch on a Polaris?
- How does a snowmobile clutch puller work?
- How do you remove the clutch from a Polaris Sportsman?
- How do you clean a primary Polaris clutch?
- How do you take apart a Polaris primary clutch?
- What does an EPI clutch Kit do?
- Can Am defender clutch kit install?
- How does a Can Am clutch work?
- How do you clean a Can Am clutch?