What are 3 harmful effects of acid rain?
It has been shown that acid rain has detrimental effects on trees, freshwaters and soils, destroys insects and aquatic life-forms, causes paint to peel, corrosion of steel structures such as bridges, and weathering of stone buildings and sculptures, as well as impacts on human health.
Can acid rain cause death?
Acid rainfall can cause serious repertory problems and greatly impact human health. It has been estimated that around 550 premature deaths each year occur due to acid rain.
Is acid rain poisonous to humans?
While acid rain cannot harm humans directly, the sulfur dioxide that creates it can cause health problems. Specifically, sulfur dioxide particles in the air can encourage chronic lung problems, like asthma and bronchitis.
- What are 3 harmful effects of acid rain?
- Can acid rain cause death?
- Is acid rain poisonous to humans?
- What happens if acid rain touches you?
- What does acid rain feel like?
- What is acid rain made of?
- What are 5 causes of acid rain?
- What is acid rain for kids?
- How can we survive acid rain?
- What Colour is acid rain?
- How long does acid rain last?
- Where was the worst acid rain recorded?
- Which country is most affected by acid rain?
- Can you boil acid rain?
- Is it OK to drink rainwater?
- Can I drink rainwater from the sky?
- Can you drink rain water at sea?
- Can you drink ocean water if boiled?
- Can u drink salt water to survive?
- Whats the longest someone has been lost at sea?