How high is a tiger on a food chain?
In the forest ecosystem tiger sits at the top of the food chain as a tertiary carnivore and primary predator. Along with other major carnivores as leopard it acts as a control mechanism for herbivores or consumers.
What animal is at the very top of the food chain?
Great white sharks, to be exact. But the true ruler of the sea is the killer whale. Killer whales are apex predators, which means they have no natural predators. They hunt in packs, much like wolves, which are also at the top of their food chain.
Where are tigers on the food chain?
- How high is a tiger on a food chain?
- What animal is at the very top of the food chain?
- Where are tigers on the food chain?
- What animal eats a tiger?
- Do tigers eat wolves?
- What is the role of a tiger in the food chain?
- Is a tiger a producer or consumer?
- Who eats tiger in the food chain?
- Is a tiger a producer?
- How many tigers are left?
- Do tigers eat snakes?
- What tiger is black?
- Are Rainbow tigers real?
- Is the Blue tiger real?
- Is 2022 a yin or yang year?
- What year is lucky for tiger?
- What is the lucky color in 2022?
- What is black tiger year?
- Which zodiac is lucky in money?
- Which zodiac is luckiest in 2022?