Metro is another series of Ukrainian first-person shooter games based on the Metro 2033 literature series, which was created by some ex-members of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. development team who left to form 4A Games in 2006 before the release of Shadow of Chernobyl.
Is Stalker and Metro in the same world?
Stalker (Russian: Сталкер, singular) is the general term in the Moscow Metro, as well as parts of Poland and elsewhere, for any individuals who venture to the irradiated surface for valuable supplies – often risking life and limb to keep the whole community alive.
It was adapted into the film Stalker in 1979, which helped to inspire the look of the games series. The Metro series is based on the 2002 novel Metro 2033, and follows its source material much more closely. Despite the gap between the publication of Roadside Picnic and Metro 2033, they share a lot of the same themes.
Is fallout and Metro same universe?
Fallout 3 – Game of the Year Edition. fallout and metro exists on the same universe theory. So both the fallout and the metro universes are just the same universe but dealing with different regions. The metro universe is focused on Russia while the fallout universe is focused on America.
- Is Stalker and Metro in the same world?
- Is Metro exodus related to Stalker?
- Is fallout and Metro same universe?
- Is Fallout 5 confirmed?
- Are Metro games canon?
- Are Fallout games in the same universe?
- Is Fallout 76 in a different universe?
- Is Fallout 3 and New Vegas is in the same universe?
- Is Fallout 76 in the same universe as Fallout 4?
- What countries survived in Fallout?
- Is Skyrim in the Fallout universe?
- When did the world end in Fallout?
- Who nuked the US in Fallout?
- Did China get nuked in Fallout?
- When did the US invade China in Fallout?
- Did any nation survive the Great War Fallout?
- Who started the war Fallout?
- Who won the great war Fallout?
- Where did the nuke hit Fallout 4?
- What happened to the rest of the world in Fallout?