Did paul McCartney like Across the Universe?
Paul McCartney enjoyed a private screening together with director Julie Taymor, and expressed how much he liked the film. Jude and his nude drawings of himself and Lucy are based on when John Lennon drew some nude drawings of himself and Yoko.
Who sings Let It Be in Across the Universe?
What Beatles album had Across the Universe?
|“Across the Universe”|
|Song by the Beatles from the album No One’s Gonna Change Our World|
|Released||12 December 1969|
|Recorded||4 February 1968, Abbey Road Studios, London, England|
- Did paul McCartney like Across the Universe?
- Who sings Let It Be in Across the Universe?
- What Beatles album had Across the Universe?
- How many Beatles songs are in Across the Universe?
- What does John Lennon say in Across the Universe?
- What does Jai Guru Deva Om mean in Across the Universe?
- What is the order of The Beatles albums?
- What does John Lennon say at the beginning of two of us?
- When did Lennon write across the universe?
- What guitar did John Lennon play on Across the Universe?
- How did George Harrison meditate?
- What was Across the Universe about?
- What was John Lennon’s mantra?
- Did Evan Rachel Wood do her own singing in Across the Universe?
- What movie had all Beatles songs?
- How much does it cost to use a Beatles song in a movie?
- How many songs did Beatles write?
- Do Disney own the Beatles rights?
- Does Michael Jackson still own the Beatles songs?
- Who owns the Beatles music now?