Who is the target audience for air pollution?
Target audiences were considered to include: government policy-makers and those who influence them, media, environmental and health professionals, industry and transport sectors (pollution source managers and workers), healthcare providers, the public, and vulnerable populations.
What are the 3 biggest contributors to air pollution?
mobile sources – such as cars, buses, planes, trucks, and trains. stationary sources – such as power plants, oil refineries, industrial facilities, and factories. area sources – such as agricultural areas, cities, and wood burning fireplaces. natural sources – such as wind-blown dust, wildfires, and volcanoes.
Who has polluted the most?
- China, with more than 10,065 million tons of CO2 released.
- United States, with 5,416 million tons of CO2.
- India, with 2,654 million tons of CO2.
- Russia, with 1,711 million tons of CO2.
- Japan, 1,162 million tons of CO2.
- Germany, 759 million tons of CO2.
- Iran, 720 million tons of CO2.
- Who is the target audience for air pollution?
- What are the 3 biggest contributors to air pollution?
- Who has polluted the most?
- Which country is the cleanest?
- Who is the biggest polluter of the Earth environment?
- Which country has the most pollution 2022?
- Which country has least pollution?
- What rank is China in pollution?
- How polluted is the world?
- When did the pollution start?
- Where is air pollution the worst?
- How we can solve air pollution?
- Will pollution ever stop?
- Why is air pollution an issue?
- What are main causes of air pollution?
- Who died from air pollution?
- How does air pollution affect humans?
- What causes pollution for kids?
- How can schools reduce pollution?
- What is pollution 2nd grade?