Natural resources are usually either renewable or non-renewable. The former refer to those resources that can renew themselves in time. These include living resources like forests or non-living ones like wind, water, solar energy.
What are 3 types of renewable resources?
Examples of renewable energy sources include wind power, solar power, bioenergy (organic matter burned as a fuel) and hydroelectric, including tidal energy.
What are the top 5 renewable sources?
The most popular renewable energy sources currently are:
- Solar energy.
- Wind energy.
- Hydro energy.
- Tidal energy.
- Geothermal energy.
- Biomass energy.
What resources are renewable energy?
Here are a few common sources of renewable energy:
- SOLAR ENERGY. Solar energy is the most abundant of all energy resources and can even be harnessed in cloudy weather.
- WIND ENERGY.
- GEOTHERMAL ENERGY.
- OCEAN ENERGY.
- What are 3 types of renewable resources?
- What are the top 5 renewable sources?
- What resources are renewable energy?
- What are the 7 types of renewable resources?
- Is water a renewable resources?
- Is oil a renewable?
- Is Salt a renewable?
- Is sunlight a renewable?
- What is renewable energy and examples?
- What are 10 non-renewable resources?
- What are the renewable and non-renewable resources?
- What is the best source of renewable energy?
- Is oil a renewable resource?
- Is wood a renewable resource?
- Why is energy renewable?
- Is water a power?
- What is rain fuel?
- What natural resources are not renewable?
- Is sand a renewable resource?
- Is gold a renewable resource?